- Featured Event: 'All the Difference' at St. Aidan's Episcopal Church
Join St. Aidan's Episcopal Church for a free screening of 'All the Difference' as part of the ACTION Tulsa Education Awareness Weekend.
- 6 Films to Celebrate Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
Celebrate the diversity of identities that has enriched the country's history and explore with your community the stories created by, about and for Asian Americans.
- Featured Event: 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)' at the University of Connecticut
Join the University of Connecticut's Puerto Rican/Latin American Cultural Center for a free screening and discussion of 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)'.
- Featured Event: 'Tea Time' at the Emmanuel Presbyterian Church
Films on 43 is hosting a free evening screening of 'Tea Time' as part of their documentary showing series.
- Featured Event: 'Señorita Extraviada' at Santa Fe Community College
Join the Center for Diversity and Integrated Learning (CDIL) for a free screening of 'Señorita Extraviada' as part of their Campus Crossroads series.
- 5 Films to Celebrate Women's History In Your Community
This Women's History Month, celebrate and discover new perspectives on women's history with POV films by and about women.
- Featured Event: 'Getting Back to Abnormal' at the Old First Presbyterian Church
The Urban League of Essex County Young Professionals is hosting a free evening screening of Getting Back to Abnormal at the Old First Presbyterian Church.
- Featured Event: 'Revolution '67' at the Skid Row History Museum
Join the Los Angeles Poverty Department for a free screening of 'Revolution '67' to celebrate Black History Month.
- Featured Event: 'Art and Craft' at the Manchester Community Library
Vermont PBS is hosting a free evening screening of Art and Craft at the Manchester Community Library.
- Featured Event: 'American Promise' at Atlanta University Center
Join Georgia Public Broadcasting for a free matinée screening of 'American Promise.'
- Featured Event: Hooligan Sparrow at Cultivate Cinema Circle, Buffalo
Featured Event: Join Cultivate Cinema Circle for a free screening of Nanfu Wang's Hooligan Sparrow!
- Flaherty NYC's “Broken Senses” Explores the Dysfunctional World Within
Meet the programmer behind the Flaherty NYC Winter/Spring 2017 series "Broken Senses." The program runs every other Tuesday at Anthology Film Archives, beginning January 17, 2017.
- Featured Event: 'Special Flight' at Mini Microcinema, Cincinnati
Join the University of Cincinnati Center for Film and Media Studies for a free screening and discussion of 'Special Flight' and related shorts.
- Featured Event: 'Don't Tell Anyone' at DreamWeek San Antonio
Join DreamWeek for a free screening of 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)'.
- Featured Event: 'In the Light of Reverence' at Chamizal National Memorial Theatre
Join the Chamizal National Memorial and the National Park Service for a free screening of In Light of Reverence. For more information, call (915) 532-7273 (x.126).
- See How POV and 'All the Difference' Used Film to Mobilize Audiences Around College Graduation
In partnership with American Graduate and leading organizations around the country, the POV and 'All the Difference' teams launched the national Make All the Difference campaign to support first-generation students on the path to college completion. Read the highlights in the full report.
- Featured Event: KUED and Sorenson Unity Center Present 'From This Day Forward'
Join KUED and Sorenson Unity Center for a free screening of 'From This Day Forward.'
- POV Awards Grants to PBS Stations as Part of the Make All the Difference Campaign
Thanks to the generous support from CPB, leading up to the All the Difference national broadcast, POV awarded grants to five public television stations to organize high-profile regional activities and screenings.