- Featured Event: KUED and Sorenson Unity Center Present 'From This Day Forward'
Join KUED and Sorenson Unity Center for a free screening of 'From This Day Forward.'
- POV Awards Grants to PBS Stations as Part of the Make All the Difference Campaign
Thanks to the generous support from CPB, leading up to the All the Difference national broadcast, POV awarded grants to five public television stations to organize high-profile regional activities and screenings.
- Featured Event: The Robert C. Byrd Center for Congressional History and Education presents 'The Return'
Join the Robert C. Byrd Center for Congressional History and Education for a free screening of 'The Return' followed by a facilitated discussion and Q&A session with Byrd Center staff and Shepherd University faculty.
- POV's Picks: Native American Heritage Month
Celebrate Native American Heritage Month with stories from native communities this November on PBS and WORLD Channel.
- MBK Milestone Discussion and 'All the Difference' Screening at the White House
On November 1st, more than 200 education leaders, students and community members gathered at the White House for a special screening and discussion of All the Difference, hosted by the White House's My Brother's Keeper initiative.
- POV's Picks: Four Ways to Recognize National Adoption Month
This November, POV honors and celebrates National Adoption Month with films and materials available to screen, explore, and discuss.
- POV's Picks: Elections, Civic Engagement and Our Democracy
As voters head to the polls, take a moment to reflect on civic engagement as it stands today in the U.S. and abroad.
- Featured Event: The University of Kentucky and the Japan America Society of Kentucky present 'The Birth of Saké'
Join the The University of Kentucky and the Japan America Society of Kentucky for a free screening of the documentary 'The Birth of Sake' followed by a Japanese cooking demonstration.
- Featured Event: Graduate NYC and the NYC Department of Education present 'All The Difference'
Join Graduate NYC and the NYC Department of Education's Office of Postsecondary Readiness for a free screening of All The Difference as part of GNYC's Community Best Practice Forum and Professional Development Day.
- Featured Event: Sage College Presents 'Herman's House'
This screening of Herman's House is part of the Sage College's Fall Arts and Lectures program.
- Featured Event: San Diego Public Library Presents 'What Tomorrow Brings'
Join the San Diego Public Library for a free screening of What Tomorrow Brings featuring guest speaker Dr. Farid Saydee of SDSU's Language Acquisition Resource Center.
- Featured Event: Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency for the District of Columbia Presents 'The Return'
Join the Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency for the District of Columbia (CSOSA) for a free screening and reception of 'The Return'.
- Featured Event: DuPage County NAACP Presents 'All the Difference'
Join the DuPage County NAACP for a free screening of All the Difference on Friday, Oct. 14.
- Flaherty NYC explores 'Wild Sounds'
Meet the programmers behind the Flaherty NYC Fall 2016 series "Wild Sounds." The program runs every other Monday at Anthology Film Archives, beginning October 3, 2016.
- Featured Event: PBS Vermont Presents: 'All the Difference'
Join Vermont PBS for a free screening of 'All The Difference' in partnership with Catamount Arts and St. Johnsbury Academy. For more information call (802) 654-3688.
- Featured Event: Basin PBS and Birmingham-Southern College Present: “Kingdom of Shadows”
Join Basin PBS for a free screening of 'Kingdom of Shadows' as part of Hispanic Heritage Month programming at Birmingham-Southern College. For more information visit Basin PBS' website.
- Happening in September: POV at Photoville Beer Garden in Brooklyn Bridge Park and an Evening with the Harmony Institute
Join POV at Photoville Beer Garden in Brooklyn Bridge Park on September 22nd and for an Evening with the Harmony Institute on September 30th.
- POV's Picks: Three Ways (and Fourteen Films) to Honor Hispanic Heritage Month
Start a dialogue in your community around Hispanic Heritage Month from Sept. 15th through Oct. 15th.