- Featured Event: Asia Society presents 'The Birth of Sake'
Join the Asia Society for a free screening of The Birth of Saké
- Featured Event: Summit Interfaith Council Presents 'Don't Tell Anyone'
Join the Summit Interfaith Council for a free screening of Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie).
- Featured Event: San Diego Public Library and Second Chance Present “The Return”
Join the San Diego Public Library for a free screening of 'The Return' featuring guest speaker Deb Furlong of San Diego Second Chance.
- Featured Event: Austin Film Festival Presents: “What Tomorrow Brings”
Join Austin Film Festival for a free screening of 'What Tomorrow Brings'. For more information, call 512-478-4795, or visit their events calendar.
- Community Spotlight: “The Light in Her Eyes” Inspires 'Understanding Your Muslim Neighbor' Event
Through a partnership with the Bay County Islamic Society, Bay County Public Library in Florida held an open house with the goal of cross-cultural understanding.
- Featured Event: Panhandle PBS and Amarillo Public Library Presents: “Thank You for Playing”
Join Panhandle PBS and Amarillo Public Library for a free screening of "Thank You for Playing," as part of AMA-CON 2016. For more information please call (806) 371-5222.
- Featured Event: Camas Public Library Presents “Iris”
Join the Camas Public Library for a free screening of 'Iris'.
- Featured Event: Buddhist Pathways Prison Project Screens 'The Return'
Join Buddhist Pathway Prison Project for a free screening of 'The Return', as part of their Summer 2016 Film Series.
- Featured Event: Monroe Township Public Library Presents 'All the Difference'
Join the Monroe Township Public Library for a free screening of 'All the Difference,' as part of their Summer 2016 Film Series.
- 'Almost Sunrise' NYC Premiere at Human Rights Watch Film Festival
On Monday, June 13, Human Rights Watch Film Festival hosted the New York City premiere of 'Almost Sunrise' at the Film Society of Lincoln Center.
- Marathon County Public Library Presents 'Out in the Night'
Join the Marathon County Public Library for a free screening of 'Out in the Night', in celebration of LGBT Pride Month.
- Featured Event: Bronx Documentary Presents 'My Way to Olympia'
Join the Bronx Documentary Center for a free screening of My Way to Olympia, as part of their 1st Annual Sports Film Series.
- DCTV's 'Confines That Bind' Screening Series Presents 'The Return'
DCTV's 'Confines That Bind' screening series explores incarceration and criminal justice reform through documentary film in their landmark firehouse in downtown Manhattan.
- 3 Ways to Start a Dialogue About Traumatic Stress for National PTSD Awareness Month
POV has created a number of free resources to help foster open dialogue around PTSD and traumatic stress in your community
- 5 Films to Celebrate LGBT Pride Month
POV takes a look at a number of films from our archive that shed light on the ongoing issues related to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender individuals.
- Featured Event: Amnesty International Honolulu Presents 'The Storm Makers'
Where: Amnesty International, Honolulu – Honolulu, HI When: Sunday, June 5th @ 7:00pm The Storm Makers by Guillaume Suon Join Amnesty International’s Honolulu Chapter for a free screening of The Storm Makers, as part of their Human Rights Film Festival. For more information, call (512) 366-0782. About Amnesty International: Amnesty International is a global movement of people fighting injustice […]
- POV Announces 2016 POV Digital Labs for New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco; Now Seeking Teams of Storyteller/Hackers
Applications are due Aug. 19 for the 2016 POV Digital Labs in New York City (Sept. 24-25), Los Angeles (Oct. 15-16) and San Francisco (Oct. 29-30) #povlab
- Featured Event: Dream Resource Center and the UCLA Downtown Labor Center Presents 'Don't Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie)'
Where: UCLA Dream Resource Center – Los Angeles, CA When: Monday, May 23rd @ 6:00pm Don’t Tell Anyone (No Le Digas a Nadie) by Mikaela Shwer Join the Dream Resource Center and the UCLA Downtown Labor Center for a free screening of Don’t Tell Anyone, in honor of Immigrant Day. The screening will be followed by a […]